Supcon is one of the leading Chinese manufacturers specializing in globe valves with a wide range of globe valves and complete specifications. Our globe valves are exported to Southeast Asia, the United States, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Russia; globe valves are widely used in most important construction projects with their high quality and good service.
Excellent shutoff capacity
Moderate to excellent throttling capacity
Short stroke (compared to gate valves)
Available in T-, Y-, and angle designs, each with its own advantages
Seats are easy to machine or resurface
Globe valves can be used as shutoff check valves when the valve flap is not attached to the stem.
Throttling globe valves use linear motion to move the closing member in and out of the valve seat, and the valve body is a spherical chamber. They are designed to control process flow, pressure or temperature when used in conjunction with an actuator assembly. Many single-seat bodies utilize a cage or cage design to secure the seat seal, provide spool guidance, and provide a means of determining the flow characteristics of a particular valve. Single-seat globe valve bodies with cage or cage construction also allow for easy adjustment of flow characteristics by changing the valve internals to reduce capacity flow, reduce noise, or reduce or eliminate cavitation.
China's valve industry has been growing rapidly, offering a wide range of high quality products for a variety of applications. When sourcing top-quality valves, partnering with a reputable valve manufacturer in China can guarantee access to cutting-edge technology and competitive pricing.
A globe valve is a type of valve used to regulate the flow of fluid in a pipeline. It works by controlling the flow of fluid using a removable disk or plug that can be raised or lowered in the valve body. The following is a step-by-step explanation of how a globe valve works:
1. the main components of a globe valve include the valve body, bonnet, stem, disc or plug, and seat ring.
2. When the valve is in the closed position, the flapper or plug is pressed against the seat ring, forming a tight seal that prevents fluid from flowing through the valve.
3. To open the valve, rotate the stem by turning the handwheel or actuator. The stem is attached to the flapper or plug so that as the stem rotates, it lifts the flapper or plug away from the seat ring. 4.
4. When the valve flap or plug is lifted, an opening is created between the valve flap and the seat ring, allowing fluid to flow through the valve.
5. The flow of fluid can be regulated by adjusting the position of the valve flap or plug. The more the valve flap or plug is lifted, the larger the opening and the greater the flow rate.
6. To close the valve, turn the handwheel or actuator in the opposite direction to lower the flapper or plug back onto the seat ring, thereby stopping fluid flow.
Globe valves can be opened, closed or regulated to a desired flow rate. The valves can be operated manually or mechanically.
For example, the petroleum industry uses globe valves because they have many benefits.
Globe valves are often used to control and isolate systems. The movement is directly linear. Since this is the case, it can quickly allow or restrict fluid flow. It allows for a safety seal. This is the reason why globe valves are commonly used in the petroleum industry.
Headquarter Add.: SUPCON Park, No.309 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310053, China.
Tel.: +86 571 8111 9774
Fax: +86 571 8111 9737
E-mail: [email protected]