Aug. 12, 2020
The v shaped ball valve is a fluid that needs to have a flow regulation function and the medium in the working condition is a fluid with impurity particles.
1. The ball valve has the same action of rotating 90 degrees, the difference is that the cock body is a sphere, with a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. The ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to rotate 90 degrees and a small torque can be closed tightly. Ball valves are most suitable for use as on-off and shut-off valves, but recent developments have designed ball valves to throttle and control flow, such as V-shaped ball valves.
2. Suitable for frequent operation, rapid opening and closing, lightweight, small fluid resistance, simple structure, relatively small size, light weight, easy maintenance, good sealing performance, not restricted by the installation direction, the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary, no vibration, The noise is small.
V Shaped Ball Valve
The v-shaped ball valve does not have the function of flow adjustment, and it can also be used in fluid conditions with impurity particles.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of a pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight
3. It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has the good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. It has a wide range of applications, with a diameter ranging from a few millimeters to a few meters, and can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
When the ball rotates 90 degrees, it should show a spherical surface at the entrance and exit, so as to cut off the flow. The eccentric hemispherical valve is a relatively new type of ball valve. It has some advantages unique to its own structure, such as a frictionless switch, a non-wearing seal, and a small opening and closing torque. This can reduce the size of the actuator. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the adjustment and close shut-off of the medium. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical, urban water supply, and drainage conditions that require strict cut-off.
We are a Ball Valve supplier. Our company provides high-quality V-shaped ball valves. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
Headquarter Add.: SUPCON Park, No.309 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310053, China.
Tel.: +86 571 8111 9774
Fax: +86 571 8111 9737
E-mail: [email protected]