Dec. 29, 2022
1. Whether the butterfly valve is manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric, all parts are strictly debugged before leaving the factory. When rechecking the sealing performance, the user should fix both sides of the inlet and outlet evenly, close the disc valve, and apply pressure to the inlet side. Observe whether there is leakage on the exit side. Before the pipeline strength test, the disc plate should be opened to prevent damage to the sealing pair.
2. Although the butterfly valve has undergone rigorous inspection and experiment before leaving the factory, there are some products that have automatic screw displacement during transportation, and need to be readjusted, pneumatic, hydraulic, etc., please refer to the instruction manual for the matching drive device.
1. Before installation, confirm whether the performance of our factory's products and the flow direction of the medium are consistent with the working conditions, and insert the valve cavity to clean it. No foreign substances attached to the sealing ring and butterfly plate are allowed. It is allowed to close the butterfly plate to avoid damaging the sealing ring.
2. It is recommended to use the special flange for the disc valve, that is, the HGJ54-91 socket welding steel flange.
3. The position of installation in the pipeline, the best position is vertical installation, but can not be inverted.
4. The flow rate needs to be adjusted during use, and a worm gear box is used for control.
5. For the disc valve with more opening and closing times, open the worm gearbox cover in about two months, check whether the butter is normal, and maintain an appropriate amount of butter.
6. Check the connection parts to be tight, that is to ensure the bee of the filler, and to ensure the flexible rotation of the valve stem.
A butterfly valve, also known as a flap valve, is a kind of simple structure regulating valve. A butterfly valve which can be used for on-off control of a low-pressure pipeline medium means that the closing part (valve or disc) is a disc, which rotates around the valve shaft to achieve opening and closing. Kind of valve.
The valve can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metals, and radioactive media.
Mainly cut off and throttle the pipe. The butterfly valve opening and closing part is a disc-shaped butterfly plate, which rotates around its own axis in the valve body, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing or adjusting.
A butterfly valve is a valve that uses a disc-type opening and closing member to reciprocate around 90° to open, close, or regulate the flow of media. Butterfly valves are not only simple in structure, small in size, light in weight, low in material consumption, small in installation size, small in driving torque, easy in operation, and fast, but also have good flow adjustment function and close sealing characteristics. One of the fastest valve varieties. Butterfly valves are widely used.
The variety and quantity of its use are still continuing to expand, and develop toward high temperature, high pressure, large diameter, high sealing, long life, excellent adjustment characteristics, and multi-function valve. Its reliability and other performance indicators have reached a high level.
With the application of chemically resistant synthetic rubber on butterfly valves, the performance of butterfly valves has been improved. Because synthetic rubber has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, erosion resistance, dimensional stability, good resilience, easy forming, and low cost, and can choose different performance synthetic rubber according to different use requirements to meet the working conditions of butterfly valves.
We provide triple offset butterfly valves for sale, if you are interested in it, please contact us now.
Headquarter Add.: SUPCON Park, No.309 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310053, China.
Tel.: +86 571 8111 9774
Fax: +86 571 8111 9737
E-mail: [email protected]