Aug. 26, 2020
The pneumatic V-type regulating ball valve is a newly developed hard-sealed, tetrafluoro-sealed regulating ball valve. It adopts a movable valve seat structure loaded by a leaf spring, the valve seat and the ball body will not cause problems such as jamming or separation, reliable sealing, and long service life. The V-shaped ball valve spool is designed as a V-shaped gap with a special switch, which has large flow capacity, small pressure loss, and has accurate shut-off characteristics and control functions. The flow characteristics are approximately equal percentages. The opening and closing parts adopt a V-shaped ball structure, which completely solves the problem of easy deposition of the medium in the valve cavity.
Regulating ball valve is suitable for various pipelines with Class150～600, PN1.6～10.0MPa, and working temperature ≤200℃. It is used to adjust the pressure and flow of the medium in the pipeline. Different materials are used, which can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea, etc. Since there is no gap between the valve core and the valve seat, it has a great shearing force and self-cleaning performance, especially suitable for the control of suspensions and solid particles containing fibrous or tiny solid particles. Therefore, this product can be widely used in the automatic control system of petroleum, chemical, papermaking, electric power, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, environmental protection, and other industrial sectors.
V Shaped Ball Valve
Main features of pneumatic V-type regulating ball valve:
1. It has the advantages of compact structure, small volume, and vertical installation.
2. Excellent adjustment characteristics: V shaped Ball Valve has an inherent flow characteristic of approximately equal percentage and an adjustable ratio of up to 300:1. Therefore, the V-valve can provide precise control over a wide range of changes.
3. Maximum flow volume: Due to its streamlined shape and full right-angle rotation control, the maximum volume is particularly high, the flow capacity is particularly large, and the flow resistance is small, so a smaller, more economical, and practical valve size can be used.
4. The V-shaped ball valve adopts a double-bearing structure with high mechanical stability and low starting torque, which ensures that the valve has excellent sensitivity and sensing speed.
5. Maximum reliability (safety): The valve body is a whole, sturdy and durable, the operation is not affected by pipeline pressure, and leakage of the valve body can be avoided.
6. The superior sealing performance of metal seat: V-shaped ball valve adopts movable metal seat, self-compensation function, and has superior sealing performance and long service life. In the flow direction, the leakage is ≤a 10-6×rated flow coefficient.
7. Super shearing ability: The V-shaped ball valve adopts a metal hard seal structure. During the rotation of the V-shaped ball valve core and metal valve seat, the V-shaped gap and the valve seat produce a strong shearing force to cut off impurities such as fibers. , And has a self-cleaning function to avoid valve jamming.
The V-shaped ball valve adopts a double bearing structure, which has high mechanical stability and small starting torque, which ensures that the valve has good sensitivity and sensing speed.
Maximum reliability (safety), the valve body is an integral structure, sturdy and durable, the operation is not affected by pipeline pressure, and leakage of the valve body can be avoided.
The superior sealing performance of the metal seat, the V-type valve adopts a movable metal seat, which has a self-compensation function and has superior sealing performance and long service life.
Super shearing ability, the V-shaped ball valve adopts a metal hard seal structure. During the rotation of the V-shaped valve core and the metal seat, the V-shaped gap and the valve seat produce a strong shear force to cut off impurities such as fibers and have Self-cleaning function to avoid valve jamming.
Headquarter Add.: SUPCON Park, No.309 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310053, China.
Tel.: +86 571 8111 9774
Fax: +86 571 8111 9737
E-mail: [email protected]