Feb. 22, 2020
V shaped ball valve has a flow regulating effect, and the medium in the working condition is a fluid with foreign particles.
1. Ball valve has the same action of rotating 90 degrees, the difference is that the cock body is a sphere, which has a circular through hole or channel through its axis. The ball valve is mainly used to cut, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium in the pipeline. It only needs to be rotated by 90 degrees and can be closed tightly with a small torque. Ball valves are most suitable for use as on-off and shut-off valves, but recent developments have designed ball valves to make them throttle and control flow, such as V-type ball valves.
2.Suitable for frequent operation, fast opening and closing, light weight, small fluid resistance, simple structure, relatively small size, light weight, easy maintenance, good sealing performance, not restricted by the installation direction, the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary, no vibration Low noise.
Eccentric hemisphere valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages of its own structure, such as non-friction switch, seal is not easy to wear, and the opening and closing torque is small. This reduces the size of the actuators. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the adjustment and strict shut off of the medium. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, urban water supply and drainage, etc.
Eccentric hemisphere valve is divided into two types in appearance structure:
1. Top-loading type: mainly for the medium with very severe erosion and wear, the top-loading structure is very convenient to replace the damaged opening and closing parts, and it is not necessary to remove the entire valve from the pipeline, which greatly saves maintenance time and costs.
2. Side-mounted type: The side-mounted type is compact in structure and light in weight, and is suitable for occasions requiring valve installation space.
Double Concave Lens
The ball valve supplier believes that the V-type ball valve does not have a flow adjustment function, and can also be used in a fluid condition with foreign particles.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight
3． It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4． Easy operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5． Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, seal ring is usually movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and valve seat are isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface when the medium passes.
7. Wide range of applications, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
When the ball rotates 90 degrees, the spherical surface should be present at the entrance and exit, so as to intercept the flow. Eccentric hemisphere valve is a relatively new type of ball valve, which has some unique advantages of its own structure, such as non-friction switch, seal is not easy to wear, and the opening and closing torque is small. This reduces the size of the actuators. Equipped with a multi-turn electric actuator, it can realize the adjustment and strict shut off of the medium. It is widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, urban water supply and drainage, etc.
Headquarter Add.: SUPCON Park, No.309 Liuhe Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, 310053, China.
Tel.: +86 571 8111 9774
Fax: +86 571 8111 9737
E-mail: [email protected]